DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND HUMANITIES
The Basic Science and Humanities department endeavors to integrate humanistic values with academic learning. The department lays down the basement for every student with vital ingredients of engineering education to make the students help in shaping themselves. The department contributes to all core branches in enhancing the prime concepts through the basic sciences viz. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Communication and life skills.
OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
1. To develop a link between the basic concepts of Physics and Engineering.
2. To inculcate the relevance of Chemistry in the area of Engineering Technology.
3. To give focused attention to create engineers with strong mathematical background.
4. To improve communication skill of this students and hence enrich their self confidence.
- To train and develop the basic skill-sets which in turn facilitates the student in achieving academic excellence.
- Committed to dynamically integrate the components of sciences, humanities and Engineering to groom the students to become globally acknowledged professionals.
- To encourage the students to know the practical applications through practice.
- To provide quality training and to shape our students to be readily deployable by the industries, to meet the growing demand for trained man-power in the intrinsic competitive knowledge industry.
- To impart ethical values and leadership qualities in students which would transform them into superior human beings.